Tuesday 7 October 2014

TwinFish_Mississauga

Had awesome Thai Food after such a long time.  Tofu Panang Curry with Coconut steam rice was just wow.  It was a little spicy but it was delicious.  The spice gave an extra kick which was very hard to handle but the taste was so good that I finished the entire meal.  Tofu pieces were huge which is very rare and were perfectly marinated and cooked in the curry.  This is the first time I tried coconut steam rice and I have to say it did have a different taste but not much different from regular steam rice.  Its worth the try with the curry or by itself to get the coconut taste.  The service was awesome, the food was delicious, quantity was very filling, and by far it's the best Thai Food I have had in a very long time.  Next time you are in Mississauga then I highly recommend you go here.  You will walk out extremely satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment