Thursday 25 June 2015

BellyQ_Chicago

West Loop has the best places to eat.  Recently one of my childhood friend was visiting Chicago so I took her to Belly Q because I had heard a lot about it but never tired it.  I must say, it was the best choice.  Their unique menu has so much to offer for everyone.  We started of with Mac n Cheese, which was nothing like our regular Mac n Cheese.  It was their version with Japanese noodles, thai curry, and cheddar ; it was extremely delicious and the quantity was excellent for two people.  For my main entree I got my favourite Seared Tuna ; Oh my God so flavourful and extremely delicious.  The tuna was perfectly seared and extremely tender to eat with coconut grit and shrimp dressing.  The quantity was excellent and I kept eating even after I was full  Even though we were full, we had to order desert because so far everything at this restaurant was great, so we ordered Vietnamese Cinnamon Donut with Blueberry Jam.  I am not  fan of blueberry jam but this desert was out of this world.  Not to sweet, but perfect!  Even if you are not in the West Loop area I still recommend you to make a visit just to enjoy this restaurant, and I promise you that you will walk out feeling overly satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment