Wednesday 16 April 2014

Portovino_Dinner_Montreal

I love seafood.  I never hesitate to order Salmon, because you can't go wrong with Salmon.  However, Tuna is a different story.  I am always a little skeptical to order Tuna because if it's not done right, it can ruin your appetite.  I have been to Portovino before and I know they have good food.  So I wanted to try something different this time around.  This tuna item just sounded delicious on the menu; Tuno Itsumo.  But let me tell you, it was far more delicious when I took the first bite.  It was just perfect.  Crusty from the outside and tender from the inside.  It was cooked from the outside and raw from the inside. Dipping it in their soy ponzu sauce and having a bite was just WOW.  Next time if you are at Portovino make sure to try this item.  It is not as filling as I thought but having the desert after just made up for it.  For those of you out there who love Tuna, this is defiantly a dish to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment