Monday 7 April 2014

SpringRolls_Toronto

After a long day of meeting one wants a delicious, satisfying meal to end the day.  I recently travelled to Toronto for a meeting with some colleagues.  We stayed in downtown since our meeting was being held there.  After a long day of meetings and presentations we wanted to sit down at a nice restaurant and have a good meal.  While walking around we came across Spring Rolls.  The atmosphere looked very chill from the outside and the menu had a lot to offer so we decided to go there.  I must say it was a good choice we made.  The food was tasty and the quantity was very filling.  I started off with Mango Salad which was beyond delicious.  But one should like mango to enjoy this salad, which I love so it was perfect for me.  Then for the main meal I had Tofu Thai Red Curry with White Rice.  Just delicious, not to spicy and not to mild, it was just perfect.  I have to say I had such delicious Thai Food after a very long time.  If you are in Toronto and just want to chill with some friends or family and enjoy great service, good food, and a very chill atmosphere then Spring Rolls is the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment