Wednesday 11 June 2014

CoopersHawk_Chicago

Amazing food, great ambiance, and the best wine collection I have seen so far.  Yup that is Cooper Hawk for you in Chicago.  I went to their Naperville location with some friends and was amazed by their concept of wine tasting.  So they are known for their wine, and they allow customers that come for dinner to do wine tasting at no charge.  I was not sure which wine to get so the waitress told me I can taste as many as I want at no charge.  I ended up tasting three before I placed my drink order.  The food was delicious.  I ordered Soy Ginger Salmon from their Seafood selection.  The salmon was perfect, it was cooked extremely well and having it with the Wasabi Potatoes just made it so much better.  The service, the food, the drink, and the ambiance; it was all perfect.  I highly recommend this place the next time you are in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment