Thursday 20 November 2014

Blufish_Glenview

Been craving sushi for a last few days so really wanted to go to a great sushi place and Blu Fish in Glenview / Chicago was simply amazing.  Started off with appetizer Ahi Tuna Tartar, and let me tell you that by far this is the best tuna tartar I have ever had.  It was tuna tartar with seared tuna sashimi and each bite was better than the last.  I could taste the tuna in every bite and it was very flavourful.  Then I tried different kind of Sushi Rolls: Salmon & Avocado, Spicy Tuna, Rainbow Dragon, and Crunchy Muffy.  Each one was so different from the other and tasted excellent and very flavourful.  The rolls were very filling and the quantity was excellent.  I highly recommend this place next time you are in the Glenview area.

No comments:

Post a Comment