Thursday 13 November 2014

Maoz_Chicago

I have heard a lot about Fashion Outlet Mall near the Chicago airport, so this time when I landed in Chicago I decided to make the mall my first stop.  Huge mall with many brand outlets and definitely worth the trip.  I was starving when I got to the mall and went to the food court right away.  Maoz Vegetarian place caught my eye right away because they were sampling their freshly made falafel.  I ordered a falafel sandwich with avocado and feta cheese, with side order of sweet potato fries and a unique drink called The Green Kick.  The sandwich was just wow.  I am not a huge fan of falafel but Maoz's falafel tasted very good and was extremely fresh.  Avocado and Feta are premium topping but they have a salad bar with fresh toppings and sauce that you can add to each sandwich.  The drink was something very different and a perfect blend of sweet and spicy.  It was made with all greens like apple, cucumber, celery and a kick of jalapeƱos.  The meal was delicious and very filling.  The impressive part was that the owners were present at the location and they are there almost every day to make sure that their service and quality of food is not compromised.  Next time you are in Chicago then I definitely suggest Maoz Vegetarian.  This is one of the best vegetarian places I have been to in a very long time.  I will definitely make a stop again before I leave Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment