Saturday 18 April 2015

KohanSushi_Chicago

I was out with some friends near the UIC area and we were looking for a place to eat.  A few of us were craving sushi so we ended up at Kohan Sushi since its open really late.  We started with Mushroom Stuffed with Crab Meal, and it was extremely delicious.  I am not a mushroom fan but this appetizer was very flavourful and extremely fresh.  Then we ordered a few rolls, Kohan Dynamite, Double Dragon, and W3.  I have to say that the sushi was nothing to brag about.  W3 is the only roll that came with a different presentation, lit of fire which was great to watch but the taste was okay.  I was also not to impressed about the service because as we were deciding on what to order, the staff stood there and watched us and wanted us to hurry up and order.  We were about two hours before closing so I don't understand the rush.  If you are walking around in the area and want are craving sushi then this place is good to stop by but if you want some quality sushi then I would not suggest this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment