Tuesday 7 April 2015

OliveGarden_Chicago

Olive Garden is a very well known place for everyone.  However, I don't even remember the last time I went to Olive Garden before today.  They have a "buy one take one dinner" special going on so I decided to check it out.  I was very impressed by the menu that they had for the special promotion.  I was also surprised by the quantity.  Usually specials are small quantity but these portions were their regular dinner portions and they came with unlimited salad and breadsticks.  I ordered Cavatappi with Asiago Garlic Alfredo, and it was extremely delicious.  The roasted garlic on top was a perfect touch to add that flavour.  For take home dinner I ordered Penne with Basil Garlic Marinara, and I took a bite as soon as I got home.  It's delicious!  I forgot how delicious Olive Garden's food is.  I will be going back again for sure.  Just a few more days left for the "buy one, take one dinner" so if I were you, I would hurry up and take advantage of the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment