Tuesday 24 December 2013

BreakfastClub_Brossard


Breakfast is my favorite meal.  I love going to different breakfast places every now and then and try new dishes.  Today I met up with a friend and went for breakfast in Brossard at The Breakfast Club.  I had never been there before but she suggested that we go there since she goes there often.  I was really craving brioche but they didn’t have it on the menu.  The waitress who was serving us was very friendly so I asked her if they would have brioche.  To my surprise she said they did but its not in the menu as its considered a side order.  I told her I just wanted warm brioche with bananas and lots of English cream.  She checked with the kitchen and said no problem.  It definitely made my day.  I was really looking forward to it but was not content when I got my meal.  Brioche was not warm enough and was to dry.  I did manage to get extra English cream but it still was not what I was hoping for.  And now I am still craving for warm brioche with bananas and English cream.  I am hoping to go for breakfast again soon at some other place and hopefully will find something to fulfill my craving.  At The Breakfast Club the service was amazing but I was just not content with food.  I do plan to go back and try something different, maybe something they already have on their menu to get the real taste of their food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment