Friday 20 December 2013

Introduction


A lot of my friends tell me that I should start my own blog because I love to talk and share my experiences.  But, I kept asking myself one question, “What can I blog about?”  To narrow down my topic I kept thinking about what do I like the most and what is it that people ask me about the most.   There were many different topics that crossed my mind, but then there were two things that made the most sense...Food and Travel.  I love food, and I love to travel!  I don’t travel as much as I want to but when I do, I make the most of it and love to talk about it to help other people plan their travel.  I don’t eat meat but enjoy everything else that I eat and am always willing to try new dishes.  Through this blog I will share my experiences and hope that I can help people make some best choices from the menu at the restaurants and offer some travel tips.  I am always open to feedback from people who read my blog and am willing to take suggestions of any new restaurants they want me to visit and share my experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment