Saturday 21 December 2013

Elixor_Brossard

So recently I went to Elixor Restaurant at their new location in Dix30 in Brossard, Quebec.  Beautiful restaurant and amazing service but its all about the food for me.  So I was in a mood for something delicious and filling but leaving some space for desert.  Their menu has many options and something for everyone.  I was in a mood for tuna, so I ordered Grilled Sesame Tuna Rare, well-done, from their Fish and Seafood section.  It was not exactly what I had expected.  It was tasty but not necessarily filling.  It came with white rice and vegetables, but was very dry so I didn’t eat that part.
I was also in a mood for some desert, so I ordered, Big Bill’s Barbarous Pie.  And let me tell you, it was beyond delicious.  It totally made up for the tuna that I didn’t really enjoy. Yummy Yummy! And the hot fudge and almonds on the cake just made it all better. I would go back just for this desert.

So next time you are at the restaurant, make sure to have this desert for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment