Wednesday 28 May 2014

BreakfastClub_FrenchToast_Brossard

Made another trip to Breakfast Club in Brossard and my experience was way different this time around.  I was craving something sweet and chocolaty so I ordered, french toast with bananas, chocolate chips and english cream.  OH MY GOD I can still taste the english cream.  It was delicious.  It was a perfect combination of warm french toast with cold bananas and english cream topped with chocolate chips and powder sugar.  Made to perfection.  I did ask them to put extra bananas since it is one of my favourite fruit.  But I am sure even if I wouldn't have, it still would be very filling and satisfying.   I highly recommend this dish for people of all ages.  You can order this with either waffles, crepes, or french toast.  You will go home very satisfied regardless of what you pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment