Friday 30 May 2014

Reubens_Montreal

I love going to Reubens.  They have everything on their menu that you can think of.  When I use to work in downtown long time ago, I use to go there every Friday with some friends.  The service is great and food is very tasteful.  They have increased their prices but with the amount of food that we get, its totally worth it.  I never knew that they now have breakfast.  I went with some work colleagues for breakfast and was amazed by the menu.  Because I was limited with time, I had something very simple; two eggs with french toast.  I did find the french toast a little dry and not as tasteful as I would've expected.  I have had better french toast in other places.  I do plan to go back for breakfast and try something different.  If you are in Montreal and want to have awesome smoked meat and much more then Reubens is the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment