Monday 5 May 2014

Marianos_Chicago

Let me start by saying WOW.  I was in Chicago last week for a few days for a wedding and went to Marianos Market in Chicago Downtown for lunch.  I was amazed from the second I walked in.  They have everything under one roof.  I was amazed to see fresh fruit area which serves fresh fruit juice (fresh orange juice is the best), bakery with freshly baked deserts, salad bar with many choices, olive bar with all kind of different olives, sushi area where you can get sushi to go as well as a sit down area to enjoy sushi with a glass of wine, hot served food area which serves freshly baked pizza, pasta, soup bar, all household groceries, wine and other alcohol, flower shop, cafe, and much more.  Initially I thought they only have one location but as I drove to different areas in Chicago, I saw other locations.  I highly recommend a visit to Marianos next time you are in Chicago.  I promise you will be amazed with everything they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment