Thursday 3 July 2014

GrandLuxCafe_Chicago

So I have heard a lot about this place but had never been there.  But let me tell you that everything I heard was very true.  Good food, excellent service, and delicious desert that melts in your mouth.  So I was really in a mood for a burger and being a vegetarian my choices are very limited.  I saw Veggie Burger on the menu but what was interesting was the description of the burger.  Its made with brown rice, beats, and beans.  Sounded very different and was not sure how it would be but really wanted to try it.  And omg it was beyond delicious.  Very tasteful, juicy, and definitely hit the spot.  I was extremely full after the meal but I had to try the desert.  Their Molten Chocolate Cake takes 30 mins to cook and its cook per order so its extremely fresh and hot when it arrives.  The cake with melted chocolate in centre really melts in your mouth and adding vanilla ice cream to it is a perfect combination of cold and hot.  If you are in Chicago next time then certainly try this place.  There is a wait to get the table because its always packed but its truly worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment