Monday 21 July 2014

JulietteEtChocolat_Dix30

Yummy! Delicious! Fresh!  These are the words that define Juliette Et Chocolat in Dix30.  To start I had The Spanish Tortilla Crepe with Chai Latte, and oh my god, it was fresh, hot, and beyond delicious.  The quantity was much larger than what I expected and it was filling.  I loved the fact that the crepe was filled with egg, potato, pesto and cheese from corner to corner.  Every bite was very tasteful.  After the meal I was pretty full but I could not leave the place without trying their desert place, so I ordered chocolate banana crepe, and it was soft, warm, and extremely fresh.  Even though I was full, I still finished my desert crepe and walked out extremely satisfied.  The staff is amazing, the food is delicious, and the ambiance is very chill.  I certainly recommend this place the next time you want to enjoy an excellent meal with desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment