Sunday 27 July 2014

TheKeg_Montreal

By far one of the finest restaurants in Montreal Downtown.  Excellent Service, great food, cost effective, many drink options, and romantic ambiance.  These are all the things that sum up, The Keg Steakhouse in Montreal downtown.  I went for a birthday part with some friends and had an excellent, satisfying, delicious, and very filling food.  I started of with Chopped Vegetable Salad, and it was everything the description said.  Fresh chopped vegetables with feta and dijon vinaigrette was delicious and very tasteful for a salad.  For my main course I had Mustard Salmon, which was very fresh and tender.  The salmon would just melt in my mouse, and I can still feel the taste.  The honey and dijon mustard spread just added an extra kick to the salmon and it was beyond tasty.  It is not possible to go to Keg and not have Billy Miner Pie for desert.  There is just something about this pie made with Mocha ice-cream, on chocolate crust with hot fudge and almond that keeps making you want to go back just for the desert.  The meal at The Keg is not complete without this desert.  The next time you are in Montreal, you much go to The Keg and enjoy the best meal of the day.  I guarantee that you will walk out fully satisfied.  

No comments:

Post a Comment