Monday 22 December 2014

Noodles & Company_Chicago

What I love about Chicago is that they have so much to offer when it comes to food.  I do my best to avoid fast food, specially when I am in a hurry.  Today was one of those days when I just had a few minutes to grab something really quick.  As I was walking down the street I came across, Noodle & Company.  It looked interesting so I stepped inside to check it out.  They offer variety of noodles and pasta, along with a side of soup or salad.  The cost was extremely reasonable and the quantity was just perfect.  I ordered Indonesian Peanut Saute, along with Tomato Basil Soup.  The soup was delicious and so fresh, perfect for a cold day like today.  The main entrée was delicious and was made fresh to order.  I highly recommend this place if you are in a hurry to grab a quick bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment