Friday 26 December 2014

Santorini_Chicago

After visiting Greece over this summer, I am in love with Greek Food.  I have heard a lot about Greek Town in Chicago so I decided to make a visit today for lunch.  I went to eat at Santorini Restaurant.  The ambience and service is great and the food is good to.  I had the basic, Saganaki Cheese and Greek Salad.  I was really craving both the cheese I had in Greece.  Saganaki was simply delicious, and tasted with authentic.  Greek Salad however was not as authentic as I was hoping.  The feta cheese was not as soft as I was hoping for it but I guess that is the difference when you have feta cheese in Greece as oppose to the US.  If you are craving greek food and want to get a as close to authentic meal as possible then Santorini Restaurant in Chicago is the place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment