Saturday 3 January 2015

Carnivale_Chicago

Talk about Latino ambience and music, colours, delicious food, great drinks, and awesome service.  All these things combine gives you Carnivale Restaurant in Chicago.  I went to carnivale for dinner with family for new years eve and it was awesome.  They had their menu shortened for new years eve but I didn't have enough seafood choices so the chef was nice enough to provide salmon for me.  On a busy night like new years eve, chef is ready to offer something not on the menu for the night - I call that great service.  The food was savoury delicious.  I have had salmon at many different places, but here it was different.  It was cooked perfectly, and the taste was very different with their in house special sauce drizzled all over it and a bit of spice kick to it.  I was full but I had to try their carnivale ice cream cake made of guava, pistachio, and vanilla bean ice cream.  I am not a fan of pistachio but their ice cream cake was out of this work.  It taste so good that I finished it even though I was full from dinner.  Carnivale is a MUST go to place in Chicago.  Go with family or friends and you will be very impressed.  I highly recommend Carnivale Restaurant to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment