Thursday 15 January 2015

DocB's_Chicago

Talk about freshness, that's what Doc B's is all about.  Fresh food from their kitchen to our table.  I am not a big fan of Kale salad however, I had Tuna with Kale salad as an appetizer, and I feel that now Kale is my favourite vegetable.  Best Kale Salad ever, and with ginger dressing it hits the spot.  I found their Wok Out Bowl very interesting so I tried Tuna with Brown Rice.  It was very filling, flavourful, cooked perfectly, extremely fresh, and the spicy thai flavour was like having cherry on top.    The service was impeccable.  I walked out after my dinner extremely satisfied.  I plan to visit again with my family because there is something on the menu for everyone to enjoy.  I highly recommend this restaurant if you want to try variety of things made with fresh ingredient and extremely flavourful.  I guarantee you that you will want to come back again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment