Thursday 8 January 2015

Seasons52_Chicago

For my husband's birthday I wanted to take him somewhere romantic, and a place that offers flavourful food.  I came across Seasons 52 Restaurant in Chicago Downtown and found the menu very interesting.  The staff is very friendly and upon seating us they handed him a birthday greeting card, which I thought was very thoughtful of them.  For starters we had Lump Crab Wedge which was very delicious.  However, I wish they had more crab than lettuce.  For the entrée I ordered my favourite salmon, which was extremely delicious but nothing different than what I have had before.  The desert however was a different story.  The shots desert was extremely delicious and touched the spot.  We tried four different kinds and my favourite was the cannoli.  Have a cannoli as a shot desert was very interesting.  I do recommend this restaurant if you want to enjoy a cozy dinner with loved ones, family, or friends.  I did expect the food to be more flavourful but overall I walked out satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment