Friday 30 January 2015

BobChinn's_Chicago

Bob Chinn's Crab House is heaven for everyone to loves seafood.  I went for dinner with my entire family and tried many different dishes including their Lobster dipped in garlic and butter.  This is the first time I tried lobster and it was simply delicious and extremely flavourful and fresh.  Few other things we tried were crab cake nuggets with cocktail sauce and oh my god it was fresh from their kitchen to our table and so soft from the inside that it melts in your mouth.  Usually when I go to a restaurant I have one dinner roll before the dinner however, at Bob Chinn's I had at least four dinner rolls which were seasoned with garlic and butter and served extremely warm and fresh.  I could have had dinner rolls as my entree if they didn't have so many other delicious things on the menu.  I also tried Stuffed Basa which was out of this world.  The crab meat stuffing melted in my mouth after every bite.  After trying so many things I was extremely full but I wanted to try more dishes that were on the table.  I plan to go back for sure very soon.  If you love seafood then this place will satisfy all your cravings and you will walk out feel full and extremely happy.  I guarantee you would want to go back over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment