Tuesday 20 January 2015

Knife&Tine_Chicago

I heard about this place from a friend of mine so I went over the weekend for brunch.  Very cozy place, friendly staff, and delicious food.  We had to wait a little to get seated but it was worth the wait.  I heard that they are known for their Creamsicle French Toast made with orange curd.  Even though I am not a big fan of orange I have to say this french toast was delicious.  However, my personal favourite was Cinnamon Roll Pancake.  I love cinnamon roll in general and getting it in pancake form was beyond delicious.  Very sweet, could taste the cinnamon and cream cheese frosting in every bite.  Excellent blend of warm pancake and semi cold frosting.  I highly recommend this place next time you are in the Lincoln Park area.  However, it would be wise to make reservations prior to going.  I certainly plan to go back to try another item from their menu very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment