Friday 16 January 2015

Pegasus_Chicago

What is going on with greek restaurants in Chicago?  I met up with an old friend for lunch at Pegasus for lunch and was extremely dissatisfied with the food and service.  For starters we got Haloumi Cheese which was not fresh at all and tasted bitter.  I have had Haloumi cheese before and I know that its not this bitter.  For entree I ordered Spanakopita which tasted even worse.  It was not warm, and didn't look fresh at all.  I probably took a bite or two and then I was done.  I complaint about the food to our server who apologized but said that he can't do anything about it.  The manager was not available so he couldn't do anything for us.  I walked out of the restaurant hungry, and upset because I just paid for a meal which I didn't even eat.  I don't think I will go back to this restaurant again and I definitely do not recommend anyone else to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment