Thursday 5 February 2015

Catch35_Chicago

I have been waiting for restaurant week to start in Chicago and my first stop was Catch 35 in Chicago Downtown.  Its a very high end seafood place, with excellent service.  From their restaurant week menu I ordered Maine Lobster Bisque, Yellowfin Tuna Poke (tuna tartar), and Flourless Chocolate Cake.  This is the first time I had Lobster Bisque soup and every sip was delicious.  I could taste the lobster in every sip.  Tuna Poke was just out of this world.  It had a sriracha kick to it and tasted extremely fresh and flavourful.  The quality was excellent and very filling. By desert time I was full but had to try their desert.  The chocolate was extremely rich and fresh.  It tasted so good that I took it to go because I had no more space in my stomach.  I was so impressed with the food and service that we made sure that the manager knew how happy we were.  I highly recommend this place if you love seafood.  This is a perfect place for a date or special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment