Thursday 12 February 2015

EddieV's_Chicago

The last restaurant for me to go to for restaurant week in Chicago.  Eddie V's is fairly new and its pretty good.  The service was great, the portions were excellent and the desert was just out of this world.  I started off with Lobster Bisque, which was very creamy.  For my main entrée I had salmon with side of truffle macaroni and cheese.  Salmon was just like any other salmon however, the truffle macaroni and cheese was delicious.  This is the first time I had truffle macaroni and cheese and I loved it.  The portion was great for the side.  The desert I ordered is their house special, Hot Banana Foster Butter Cake with butter pecan ice cream.  It was beyond delicious.  This was the best desert I have had in a long time and is their house special.  I would definitely go back for the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment