Tuesday 10 February 2015

Mago_Chicago

I enjoy Mexican food, and am always looking for new Mexican restaurants.  Recently I came across Mago Grill & Cantina in Arlington Heights.  Lively ambiance, great service, and very flavourful food.  I decided to have shrimp fajitas with corn tortilla.  It was different than usual fajita's that I have had in the past.  It came with jumbo shrimp and the centre of the stone mortar has caramelized onions, bell better and cheese.  It was delicious and had a very different flavour than the usual fajita's I have had in the past.  The only thing I didn't like was the size of corn tortilla.  They were smaller than usual and came slightly cold.  Other than that the service and the food was great.  If you are in the area then be sure to check out this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment