Monday 2 February 2015

EJSushi_Chicago

I love sushi and it has been a while since I last went for sushi.  I went onto groupon to see what deals they had for sushi and found EJ Sushi in Chicago.  It was a good deal so I decided to go for it.  Its a very small place and sushi is pretty good.  I ordered Alaskan roll which was just a regular salmon roll and tasted well.  From their special rolls I ordered volcano roll, however I felt that I have had better volcano roll at other places.  The quantity was good but the taste was nothing special.  However, their fire cracker roll was very different and extremely flavourful and delicious.  It was a little spicy but it was their best roll.  I wish I would have ordered more of the fire cracker rolls.  The place is cozy and the food is good.  However, I was not to impress about the speed of serving food.  Usually I like to have all my rolls together, but they served one roll at a time and it took 5 - 10 minutes between each roll.  I was a little annoyed about that and didn't get to enjoy my food as much as I usually would.  Other than that the place is worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment