Friday 27 February 2015

RedLobster_Chicago

A well known place with a long wait to get seated but the wait is totally worth it.  It has been ages since I last went to Red Lobster, but I wanted to go because of the Lobster Fest.  The new dish on the menu for the fest is Dueling Lobster Tail, a perfect blend of crab, shrimp, and lobster.  Extremely flavourful and each bite is much more satisfying than the last.  The entree comes with salad and two sides, which is extremely filling.  My husband ordered Salmon and I love salmon so I had to try it. Oh man it was delicious and extremely fresh and full of taste.  I wasn't sure about the desert but we still went ahead and got the cookie desert which was beyond what I expected.  Oh and having unlimited cheddar biscuits, just the made my night.  The quantity of food was enough for me to take togo and have it for lunch today.  I highly recommend Red Lobster if you want to enjoy good service, excellent choice of seafood and very flavourful and filling food.  You are sure to walk out feeling extremely satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment