Wednesday 11 February 2015

DevonSeafoodGrill_Chicago

Another restaurant for Chicago Restaurant Week, Devon Seafood Grill was simply amazing.  Excellent service, delicious food, and very cozy ambiance.  I started with Lobster Bisque Soup, however I was not to impressed with it.  I didn't think it had enough meat and it was a little salty.  The main entrée Char Crusted Tuna was beyond what I expected.  It was perfectly raw in the middle and the outside was char grilled and it was extremely delicious.  It was extremely filling as well but I managed to finish it because it tasted so good.  Triple Chocolate Mouse Cake for desert was the perfect end to my meal.  It was rich, and extremely delicious.  There were few more dishes that I wanted to try but I will save that for my next visit.  I plan to go back very soon and highly recommend this restaurant for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment