Monday 29 September 2014

AboveBlueSuites_Santorini

Heaven on earth is what describes Above Blue Suites in Santorini.  Awesome view, great staff, and delicious food is what you will receive when you stay at Above Blue Suites.  Last night in Santorini I decided to have dinner watching the sunset from my balcony and ordered room service.  The cost was extremely reasonable so I wanted to enjoy a full meal since it was my last night.  I started off with Traditional Fried Tomato Balls for appetizers, which were fresh, fluffy, hot, and very tasteful.  I could taste the tomato paste and the yogurt sauce on the side gave a different but good taste to it.  Then for my main course I had Vegetarian Risotto.  Tomato peppers, mint and feta gave such a different taste to it that I didn't need to ask for a sauce on the side.  It was made perfect and served hot.  I finished the entire meal and found myself licking the spoon as it tasted so good.  Now to the desert, Chocolate Mousse has never tasted so good and the Hazelnut Crust and Banana Ice Cream on the side just made it all better.  I was extremely full but still finished the desert since it taste beyond delicious.  Not just the food but the stay at the Above Blue Suites was extremely worth it.  I highly recommend this place  when you are visiting Santorini.  It will just make your trip more special.


No comments:

Post a Comment