Monday 22 September 2014

Costantis_Mykonos

Having lunch by the beach is the best thing.  Amazing view, and extremely relaxing.  I went to Ornos beach in Mykonos today and had a great time.  Had lunch at Costantis Mediterranean Restaurant before leaving.  I have been wanting to try Halloumi Cheese but was not able to find it anywhere until I went to this restaurant.  So to start off I had Halloumi Cheese as an appetizer and Cheese Pizza as an entree.  The Halloumi cheese was grill and served on crusted pita with grilled vegetables.  Man the cheese was so delicious.  If it wasn't for the grilled vegetables then it wouldn't have any taste to it but the texture of the cheese is what made it delicious.  It was very different and served warm.  I recommend you try this cheese next time you have a chance even if you are not a cheese fan.  For main entree I had cheese pizza which was okay.  It was nothing special and the cheese didn't taste that good.  It was like having frozen pizza made at home.  If you want to have good appetizer and enjoy the beach then this restaurant is the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment