Monday 1 September 2014

Prohibition_Montreal

Delicious. Tasty. Filling.  These are the words that describe Prohibition in Montreal.  I went for brunch with some friends and fell in love with the place.  You have to make a reservation before going because it's a small cozy place and if you don't have a reservation then you have to wait for a while to get a seat.  The service was excellent and the staff is extremely friendly.  I ordered Huevos Rancheros and by far it was the best one I have ever had.  I have had the same dish at different place but Prohibition was very tasteful.  You can taste every single ingredient from eggs to onions to guacamole.  I would highly recommend the place to everyone.  All my friends had a great time and everyone loved the food and was very satisfied with the quantity.  Next time you are in Montreal or if you are a local then be sure to visit this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment