Friday 19 September 2014

Barcode_Mykonos

First night in Mykonos wanted to have light dinner near by the hotel where I was staying.  I was in Ornos Area where most of the tourist stay and it has some local restaurants in the area.  I went to Barcode because it had live music and seemed very cosy.  Ordered Saganaki because I had heard all about this dish but never tried it.  I ordered spicy Saganaki as per the waiter's suggestion.  It came sizzling hot and as I added lemon to it, I could hear the sizzling sound.  It was fresh and very tasty.  I never knew that fried cheese can taste so good.  It was filling and extremely delicious.  I highly recommend this place and their food.  The ambience is very chill, staff is very friendly, and the food is extremely delicious.  You will not be disappointed at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment