Wednesday 17 September 2014

Flavours_Athens

After a long productive and fun day in Athens, I want to go somewhere nice for dinner but not to expensive.  I asked the concierge at my hotel for a place near by where I can walk.  They suggested Flavours Restaurant which was about 10 minutes walk from the intercontinental.  Amazing service, friendly staff and the food was extremely reasonable in price and very delicious and flavourful.  I ordered spaghetti with tomato sauce and feta cheese.  I was not to sure how feta would taste with the sauce but it was extremely delicious and very well marinated.  The food was served very hot and tasted fresh.  This is a fairly new restaurant and is opened till 3am.  Upon my return to the hotel, I saw some guests inquiring about a place to eat and I suggested them Flavours.  If you are staying near by then I highly suggest this place.  You will walk out very satisfied with food, cost, and service.


No comments:

Post a Comment