Thursday 4 September 2014

TurkishAirlines_BusinessClass

I am off to Turkey and Greece for vacation and am flying Turkish Airlines for the first time.  I love to write about food and since international flights serve meals, I decided to write about that as well.  This is the first time I flew in Turkish Airlines and I was amazed by the quality and taste of their food.  I am not a fan of inflight food but Turkish Airlines was amazing.  It was a overnight flight so we were served dinner and breakfast.  Dinner started off with a piece of shrimp, falafel, and chicken brochette.  Shrimp was very tasty and falafel had a little spice to it which added to the taste.  Then we had smoked salmon wrapped with zucchini and cream cheese on the side.  I love salmon and this one was extremely tasty and very fresh.  Zucchini was warm so it was a perfect combination of cold salmon and warm zucchini.  For dinner there were many different options but in seafood they only had Sea Bass.  This is the first time I tried Sea Bass and it was so tender with taste of lime.  The entire meal was very filling, and it was so tasty that I ate everything.  To finished with desert they had many different options but I decided to keep it light with green tea ice cream and watermelon.  After a good sleep it was breakfast time, which started off with fresh fruits and yogurt.  Main breakfast course was veggie omelet with grilled cheese, salsa and grilled mushrooms.  It was so tasteful and was cooked extremely well.  I didn't have the grill cheese because it was to heavy after a while.  The airline had great deal of drink options and their tea and coffee was fresh and very hot.  I highly recommend Turkish Airlines for long flight because it is important to have tasty and filling meal during long flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment